Course NORVELL UNIVERSITY EDUCATION CORE
Spray tanning is one of the most trendy and fastest growing services in the beauty industry. We want you to become a confident and successful spray tan artist. A training session with Belmonda is the perfect opportunity to learn everything you need to know to give every client a beautiful tan.
Training date: Thursday, October 21, 2021.
Training Schedule: From 1pm to 5pm
Training fee: 149$ (Refundable with the purchase of the Norvell Kit, a value of 149$)
Address: 600-189 Labrosse Ave, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 1A3
Maximum capacity: 6 people
Trainer: Marina Sementilli
· Introduction to spray tanning.
· The principles of DHA.
· Why spray tanning is a wonderful alternative to sun exposure.
· Skin types and problems.
· How to avoid common mistakes.
· How to customize your service for each client.
· Essential tips for achieving and maintaining a flawless tan.
· How to use sunless tanning solutions.
· How to use the spray tanning gun.
· The proper technique to use to create a natural-looking tan.
· How to stand out and develop your clients.
Spray tanning artist certification